Friday, March 13, 2009

In Heaven as on Earth.



















This is my most favorite painting. I remember I painted this in less than half an hour. My fifth one.

Everyone needs hope, but everyone is stuck in reality.

Rather than on Earth as in Heaven, I just tried to fuse Heaven with Earth.

I think it is a metaphysical painting. (metaphysics in philosophy sense. ) However, there is no such genre.

Ironically, in an occasion, I cut this painting into pieces with a knife.

Life can never be undone.

2 comments:

Anna K said...

I like the painting a lot! Nice!

lifeworld said...

Thanks, Anna. You are my first guest, also from another part of the world.

I like this a lot too. It gives me peace, always.

As I am building up my blog, you may check this one out too.

http://lebenswelts.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-beloved.html